Friday, February 18, 2011

Materials and Storage

Bought more boxes from Daiso and packed my scrapbooking materials
Before that, my stuff used to be all jumbled up in a big white box.
Everytime I want to do something, I need to empy the contents out to find then put all back in again after I'm done.
I bought a 40 pocket folder to contain my loose pieces of papers and other craft materials too, easier to find my things
Now that most things are categorized into its respective boxes or folders, it's much neater and easier to find.

AND FLOWERS came in the mail today :)))

different boxes to contain different materials
I have ribbon box and a "punch" box with other bigger items like scissors
These are just 2 of the 4 boxes I have.

bought today from Daiso!

bought previously from scrapbook shops
cost around $1-$3 per metre
I used wire to tie loose ribbons as scrotch tape will be hard to remove and leaves a sticky residue

ribbon box! Now I know what I have at a glance

FLOWERS!! First time buying scrapbooking flowers
from Maple TreeHouse
they are super efficient and the flowers came in a bubblewrapped envelop
they really took care to pack.
I ordered on wednesday and I received today
and they really displayed and packed everything nicely according to the packaging online so I will not have a headache separating the flowers by colours






Good quality flowers
I bought 5 different colour themes for my future projects..
worried that if I buy too many of the same theme, it might be wasteful
Shall do a scrapbook page with flowers soon in order to show the true beauty of the flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment