Friday, February 18, 2011

Thoughts on Scrapbooking

I had always wanted to do scrapbooking but was hesistant due to the large cost incurred.. There's so many things to prepare and to buy eg the stamps, especially embellishments

thus I've tried all sorts of arrangment and even handmade some embellishments on my own.. doesnt look that good BUT I hope it will get better with time.

simple embellishments suchs as lace, ribbon and stickers can be bought from Daiso, even punches. This has reduced my cost significantly.

I also bought 12'X12" papers in large amount during sales and some flowers online
This has reduced my dependency on brick and mortar shops which might charge higher prices thought the brick and mortar shops carry more varieties

My inspirations come from all over, especially scrapbook manufacturer's galleries or forums.

My aim is to make scrapbooking as affordable WHILe still creating great pages :)

No comments:

Post a Comment